Monday, January 31, 2005

Bloglines

Well, I managed to open an account with Bloglines and import all the EVO blogs. It was amazingly easy. Now I will see about commenting and such.

I think that Bloglines will make my life during this course, at least, much easier. I have been trying to look at everyone's blogs at least every couple days. Since so many people aren't posting, it has taken more time to get to the blogs than I spend actually reading the blogs. With Bloglines I will be able to just quickly look and see who has new postings and look just at those blogs. It will be great!

1 comment:

Nathan Lowell said...

Ya. Welcome to the world of aggregators (as in I'm up to my armpits in aggregators).

I'll confess, I've been on an aggregator since day one. It's made ALL the differnce to me.