Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Problems, problems

Well, my students have set up their journalspace accounts and have begun writing in them. They posted introductions and an essay about immigration. They are next supposed to be comparing their own personal immigration history to that of the group they wrote about before. They seem comfortable with the format, but I am not finding journalspace as comfortable and easy to use as blogger. So I am not sure what to do. I guess I will stick it out this semseter and then change to blogger -- assuming we can still access it then. Anyway, the students are almost ready to have visitors to their blogs. Once they are, I will let you know how to find them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing those blogs!

Bee said...

Way to go, Nancy!
Once they are posting, make them visit Dekita.org and participate in our exchange project