Sunday, January 21, 2007

Blogging Birthdays

Bud's post on his blog's second birthday got me thinking about this blog. When I went and looked back, I discovered that I actually have just (by 2 days!) started my third year of Random Thoughts. It doesn't seem possible! In some ways, I don't remember not blogging, and in others it seems like just yesterday that I was trying to figure it all out, trying to believe that I had something to say.

In some ways I feel like the parent who can't wait for their first child to walk and talk and then spends a number of years not being so sure it was a good thing after all! I keep writing, keep finding things to say -- not that they are always profound or even interesting, but I keep finding words to put out there. Sorry for inflicting some of these past two years on you. Thank you all for stopping by from time to time to take a look.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy blogging birthday to you. I am glad you are in my feed reader.

Miller said...

Here's wishing you happy blog day and thanking you for your "first attempt at blogging." Like Jo, I, too, am happy to have you in my feed reader.

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Don't apologize. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. I didn't realize we were so close in "age."