Monday, September 17, 2007

Finally!

In what I hope is the last of my self-indulgent personal posts, I wanted to let you know that I have found a job. I am doing adult education ESL in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I was hired last week and started today. Although I am a little overwhelmed at the moment, I feel sure this is a good move for me.

My husband is still in Louisiana finishing up things there. Once he and all our stuff are here, I will feel better. By that time, work should be running smoothly. At least I hope so!

Thanks to all of you who have written encouraging me over the last several months. Maybe I can gradually get back to blogging again!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Fabulous New Mexico! Wonderful news, I look forward to hearing about the job.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I look forward to your resuming your blog.

teachagiftedkid said...

Hi Nancy,
Congratulations! I was very overwhelmed the first two to three weeks at my new job, too. I'm starting to settle in (which is when I make mistakes and loose track of things). It's the second step of adjusting. I hope everything works out well for you! Keep in touch

Susan said...

Hooray Nancy!
So many changes at once in your life. Greatly enjoy your new job in your place.

Best wishes for a successful start.
Susan