Friday, January 19, 2007

Apologies

Well, another EVO session is upon us, and I am in one called "Webpublishing in Open Participatory Environments". Of course, it involved setting up another blog, so I there now trying to get it going.

I wasn't real happy about starting another blog, but I think it will be OK. If I were more organized, I would try to separate the posts out in some way -- posting certain kinds of things on one and other oens on the other. Actually, I already do that -- or am trying to --posting tech stuff to my blog Using Technology at School.

For the time being, though, I will be writing in both places, so if you are interested in checking the other blog out, it is called Moving Along.

By the way, the new one is on wordpress.com/. So far I really like it!

No comments: