Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Nothing much...

That's what I have to write about today. I have just returned to New Mexico and am trying to get back in the swing of things here. I have read a lot of interesting posts today - like Miguel's post yesterday on the importance of libraries and Jo's post where she talks about connecting to people around the world, but nothing is inspiring me to write. I am not ready for retrospection or for looking ahead. I guess what I am doing is all I can do today. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

teachagiftedkid said...

Don't feel bad about not having inspiration to write. Your mind is busy with other things: moving, start up time at a new job, getting used to a new community. It'll come when it comes.

I kinda lost track of you there for a while - thanks for keeping in touch.