Monday, March 05, 2007

Locked out of my own blog

I tried to post on Saturday, but I was locked out of my blog. It was suspected of being a spam blog. It wasn't until about 30 minutes ago (Monday afternoon) that I was able to log in and post and have my posts appear on the blog. I could only blog about it on my other blog until now.

I have been toying with the idea of migrating this blog to WordPress. I am seriously thinking about it now. I will let you know if I decide to do it.

I have already migrated my portfolio blog to WordPress and deleted the Blogger portfolio. It went really smoothly. (Thanks for the link, Aaron!) I know there are some things that don't work in WordPress as well as they do in Blogger (embedding video, for instance), but I am not all that likely to need to do that. I remember back in the early days of this blog, Nathan pointed out that not everyone can access embedded audio and video, so I try not to do it.

Anyway, I'm back!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Exactly the same thing happened to me last week! And another annoying thing in Blogger is that I can no longer see the captcha letters with Firefox so I have to open Safari whenever I want to post a comment. Like now. Grrrr.