Sunday, June 26, 2005

Did you notice? Probably not!

Unless you actually visit my blog rather than reading it through Bloglines or wherever, you won't have seen the latest addition to my blog. And you may not have noticed it even if you did visit my blog. I took Nate's advice and played with my template to set up what could serve as a portfolio of my "best" posts if I were being graded on them.

I am not sure, though, what to do about comments. I would want to have students include their "best" comments on other blogs in their portfolios, and I don't know how to include them. Should students put links to their comments on other people's blogs in the portfolio sections of their own blogs? Are there any drawbacks to doing that? Any possible problems? Is there another way to do it?

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Neat, Nancy. Sorry, can't help you with the comments hall of fame. What I would really like is a way of archiving/centralising all of the comments I leave so that I can go back and see if the blogger has responded. Sometimes I forget.

Anonymous said...

Nancy--I think it depends on which blogging program you use. Have you posted this at the techrhet maillist? There are plenty of folks there who could give you advice.

Nancy A. McKeand said...

Joanna, I am so clueless! I don't even know what the techrhet list is! But it sounds like where I should be going. Thanks!