Friday, February 18, 2005

Block Quotes

If you are reading my blog, you may have noticed that my last post had a block quote. I am so impressed! All I had to do was go to webmokey and look at the html cheatsheet. Now, I know a lot of you have been doing this for a long time, but it was a first for me. I have never taken the time before to figure it out, but now that I have, I'll be using it a lot. Which is good, because the first few times I do any of these things, I have to look up how to do it again because I don't remember. I need to do it a lot before it becomes automatic. A sign either of advancing age or of not having grown up with computers - or both! But little by little I am learning.

1 comment:

Sarolta said...

Thanks, Nancy, for sharing the link to Cheatsheet. This is exactly what I need. Kind regards.