Friday, February 11, 2005

Success

I can totally relate to what Bettina said about jumping and singing when I was able to hear my audio in my blog. I am in my office right now, so I tried to hold the actual jumping and singing down, but inside I was definitely dancing around the room!

One of the best things for me personally with this course has been discovering all the things that I can do. I have experienced the joy of success over and over and over again. It is a feeling I need to try to remember and I need to try to make sure my students feel on a regular basis. Knowing how good it makes me feel, how could I not want that for them?

2 comments:

Bettina said...

Congratulations Nancy!
You are right about the feeling one gets when discovering and learning at the same time...
Applauses and cheers to you then!!!

aaron said...

Yeah!! Pretty cool, huh?